POSITION: Senior .Net Developer
We’re looking for a seasoned Senior .Net developer with solution delivery experience to join our team.
Applicant must be energetic, success-oriented and self- motivated.
- Implement and maintain web components for our adaptive assessment platform.
- Provide , strategic and scale recommendations for both frontend and backend development.
- Work closely with product and UX to provide valuable input into standards, layouts, navigational features, functional design, and usability.
- Apply your experience in making intelligent, forward-thinking, technical decisions to our development process, including implementing new standards, tools, APIs, and workflows.
- Designs, develops and implements web-based and stand-alone .net applications to support business requirements and projects.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Design and develop features and functionality.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- 4+ years of relevant development experience with expertise in .NET web development (.NET Framework, C#, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC/Web Forms, Razor & XML.)
- Strong technical skills in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, JQuery, Microsoft SQL Database, Entity Framework, Web API, JSON & REST APIs.
- Proven experience in SQL Server – writing stored procedures, queries and triggers.
- Ensure quality work delivered and maintains professionalism at all times.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Good interpersonal skills, energetic and creative.
- Able to work within and actively contribute to the team.
- Able to meet deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, (or) Equivalent Degree.
|Job Category||IT & Software, Software Engineering|